Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Infosys –Windows VC++ Product Support Developer – Mexico – VC++,
COM, ActiveX, MFC , ATL React –Mexico City, Mexico
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of a Windows VC++ MFC developer, you will interface with key customer stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency in the development and product support activities of a Windows desktop application written in MFC/ATL , ActiveX COM in VC++. You will rapidly acquire functional knowledge of the existing application to support customers at an expert level and resolve issues and tickets in a timely manner.
As a seasoned and experienced developer you will follow the development, testing and deployment best-practices and ensure all necessary documentation of the code changes and system are up to date.
You should be well versed in debugging and developing VC++ based Windows desktop applications that have been developed using MFC or ATL and may have multiple COM components. Knowledge in SQL scripting for SQLServer and Oracle is desired to take care of database code changes.
A person who has an attitude for customer orientation and support would be ideal.
Location for this position is Mexico City, Mexico .
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 8-10 years of experience with Information Technology as a full-stack developer with some experience in developing detailed solution architecture.
· Strong MFC and VC++ programming knowledge
· Strong in object –oriented development principles
· SQL scripting for SQLServer and Oracle 11.X
· Pre- .NET Windows desktop application development