Nivel de Inglés
Type: Contract (W-2)
Location: Client Office Location: Vista, CA.
***** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK DIRECTLY ON (RCM’S) W-2
***** NO 3 rd Party or Corp to Corp – Cannot process any work authorization for this role
***** Travel: Must be willing to travel abroad. If travel is necessary, typically will be 5%.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to verify and validate product software for the Security Detection & Automation (SD&A) business unit.
- Your role will be to interact with product owners and software developers to develop a deep understanding of products, customers, and the associated requirements and objectives.
- You will work to develop a wide range of tests and frameworks (smoke, sanity, integration, performance, regression, automation, etc.) in effort to ensure that the software meets and/or exceeds the product requirements and that the software developed is robust, maintainable, and of high quality.
- You will also be responsible for generating, executing, and documenting corresponding test plans and results. You will partner with fellow software team members to engage, identify, and debug defects early in the development life cycle process.
- You will be responsible for generating User Stories that are testable as well as helping design test apparatus/simulation environments that are useful to SQA, developers, and potentially production and training.
- You will also be responsible for generating the documentation and following the processes required to release software to production.
- You will be expected to be proactive in leading group design discussions pertaining to software quality and report project status and issues to management as required.
- Evaluate customer problems, troubleshoot and assist Field Service Engineers, and help customers through problem resolution utilizing effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess at least 3 years of experience in a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Embedded SQA, or Systems Engineer role.
- At least 3 years of product development experience, preferably with new electronic product designs.
- Experience with programming and/or electronics.
- Experience troubleshooting computers, networking, and Windows.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies.
- Detail Oriented and meticulous with strong organizational skills.
- Proactive. Develops and follows processes and documentation proactively to address issues for the future as well as the problem at hand.
- Highly analytical. Can dig deep into technical issues with creative experimentation to help isolate the root causes and reproduce problems.
- Fast Learner. Able to understand complex technical concepts at a theoretical level.
- Self-Starter. Takes ownership of product quality and requires minimal supervision and direction.
- Team player. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Respectful of other’s time but seeks help when necessary.
PROBLEM COMPLEXITY : Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity and covering a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
IMPACT: Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects. Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources.
LIAISON: Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects. FREEDOM TO ACT: Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT:
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY: Knowledge beyond specific technical area to understand complex interactions between systems and software.
Applies best practice and industry standards while developing new solutions through ingenuity and extensive knowledge.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE : Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years’ experience or equivalent.
RCM Technologies, (USA) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. RCMT encourages applicants of all ages.