As PDTL , to Coordinate Product Design Activities
- Support business development pursuit activities with technical product concepts and solutions to be offered to the requester.
- Coordinate technical product development activities from project kick-off to support and quality maintenance after start of production.
- Manage subsystem development and coordinate functionality testing/validation with appropriate teams.
- Monitor, control and communicate the detailed activities and status during the product development and deliveries.
- Control product development costs and track project changes in terms of cost, quality, timing, risk, benefit, scope.
- Manage project development risks, prioritization, issue management, assign tasks.
- Lead the PD team to establish and develop to agreed quality targets, develop test plans, and evaluate quality of product or project.
- Be the customer interface and represent the Visteon technical solution to original equipment manufacturing engineering team, as well as manage a working relationship with the involved departments.
- Degree or Assessment in a technical field, such as electrical engineering, software engineering, mechanical engineering or an equivalent qualification with appropriate working experience in the field of automotive electronics.
- Solid experience in the automotive industry and with leading projects.
- Willingness to make and enforce decisions.
- Knowledge and ideally experience in distributed project developments potentially in agile lead global project structures.
- Experience in the development of high quality craftsmanship demonstrators for technical shows.
- Experience managing third party suppliers, including: sourcing identification, supplier assessment, SOW development and review, work package definition, budget and timing tracking.
- English proficiency.
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptability for changes and challenges
- High individual working contribution, as well as excellent communication and support as a team player.
Interested candidates please send your resume to and including the position's name.