Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
We are a US-based insurance company looking for talent to be employed through Centris Information Services, our partner in Monterrey, MX.
Requirement: Must be fully fluent in the English language
ALL RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH.
SafeAuto is seeking a talented individual to join our team as an IT Project Manager. Reporting to the IT Product Team manager, the IT Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of project management for projects related to Safe Auto’s Product Model development including rate changes, new product model development, 3rd party integrations, billing system and the policy life cycle, including, but not limited to, managing resources, time and scope to ensure projects launch on time and within budget
This is not a “business as usual” project management job. We value results, not certifications. We value the ability to manage to outcomes and deliver results with high quality. The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
· An ability to understand the business objective and value associated with a project
· Detail oriented and a willingness to hold people accountable through influence
· An ability to concurrently manage multiple projects of multiple sizes
· A working knowledge of multiple project management metrics and methodologies (agile, waterfall, iterative) and a data driven approach to evaluating the health of projects
What you will be doing:
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operational aspects of one or more moderate to large projects, or of multiple small to moderate projects, including but not limited to:
· Project communications
· Manage project scope, timelines, risk and issue resolution
· Quality of project deliverable
· Ensuring the projects can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case
· Effective communications of project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
· Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
· Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
· Track project milestones and deliverables
· Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas
· Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
· Conduct project post mortems
· Other, related duties, as assigned
You should have:
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. Relevant work experience may substitute for a degree, particularly when combined with graduation from a technical or junior college, or partial university attendance.
· Proficient understanding of project management concepts, processes, methodologies, and tools.
· Proficient understanding of multiple business disciplines or functions (actuarial, finance, underwriting, etc.), preferably in a property & casualty insurance or financial services setting.