PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER.
We’re looking for a PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER ! We’re passionate about changing the world and are looking for a great Performance Marketing Specialist to help us fulfill our mission.
The PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER is primarily responsible for planning, developing and executing a series of agile projects. They also create dashboards, basic analytics and predictive analytics. They manage project scrum teams and coach teams to implement agile project management methodologies involved in delivery of various IT software development and implementation of Advancio Client’s Projects .
Are you experienced enough and ready to take full responsibility for our of this position?
Our ideal candidate thrives when being challenged and is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are eager to work with smart people to solve complex problems, then we are looking forward to hearing from you! Requirements:
- Wearing multiple hats as a leader, coach, and Project Manager.
- Maintaining solid communication across teams and throughout the organization to provide updates on developments and future goals.
- Performing additional duties as requested.
- Lead and coach project teams and drive successful delivery of highest value features.
- Develop schedule and cost plans that support the business objectives, timelines, budgets, resources, milestones, and project deliverables.
- Lead teams in implementing Scrum in order to maximize velocity.
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure highest value features are delivered at agreed time.
- Actively participate in assisting the team resolving issues and escalate as needed.
- Work with technical resources to coordinate outside part time resources as needed.
- Prepare and conduct periodic project status reports to update project governance teams and executive management regularly on progress, risks and issues.
- Track progress on a daily basis through burn up, burn down and velocity tracking.
- Understand and help manage product backlog.
- Evaluates business needs, objectives, and goals by researching available products and designating procedures to best meet those needs.
- Maintains awareness of changing trends and regulations and acts as required.
- Develops implementation plans for new projects by coordinating the process with the project leader.
- Provides well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability.
- Develops an annual budget by providing justification when needed.
- Reviews and compares actual results to planned budgetary performance, preparing reports reflecting those results.
- Develops configuration and performance standards. Implements and monitors control to ensure such maintenance. Develop and maintain a Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Reviews periodically department procedures, staffing, and equipment for maximum efficiency while controlling costs. Makes purchasing decisions based on bid pricing provided by monitoring accurate records maintenance.
- Coach and direct staff in operational activities to ensure compliance with departmental goals, objectives, and budget. Conduct Team meetings in accordance with the overall strategy.
- Direct the department's personnel administration activities including job assignment, training, performance evaluation, and compensation review.
- Ensures technology utilization providing a fast, accurate, and secure method to access information in a highly efficient and effective manner. Ensures service support in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Experience implementing advanced analytic tool sets.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, great problem solver.
- Strong Technical Skills.
- A self-starting attitude – ability to work independently and take initiatives.
- Fluent in English.
Important metrics for this position:
- Sprint Burndown.
- Time to Market.
- Team Member Turnover.
- Team Velocity.
- Projects Completion %
- Stories committed vs. stories completed.
- Defect %
- 3-5+ years of IT software Project Management experience.
- 2+ years Scrum Master experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to drive project planning and execution process and add value beyond just a task oriented doer or project manager.
- Solid knowledge with systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Proven ability to function in a fast moving and rapidly evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of three years managerial experience with supervising people.
- Extensive experience with personal computers and software applications.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Kanban.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
- Flexibility to remote work.
- Relocation bonus.
- Benefits by law.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid Time Off.
- Life Insurance and Major Medical Insurance.
- Excellent Culture
- Monthly activities.
- Specialized professional growth plans within the company.
- And more!