Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do, and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
What skills do you need?
· Minium of 5 years experience or coursework developing Python-based software.
· APIs and web-service integration
· Familiarity with version control systems (Git/GitHub or Subversion)
· Familiarity with testing and debugging code
· Familiarity with AWS.
· Ability to review and test own work.
· Ability to provide technical details to non-technical
Your main responsibilities & activities will be:
· Develop, test, debug, and document Python applications.
· Utilize GitHub and Docker environment to develop and deploy code
· Develop microservices using Python that will serve data to other products within the company
· Maintaining detailed requirements/design/technical documentation for new and existing components
· Complete work within tight deadlines.
· Enable, debug and explain SSO configurations for multiple customers.
Nice to have
· Experience with Single Sign On implementations using SAML 2.0 standard Complete work within tight deadlines.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
· Relocation Package
· Permanent - Full Time Job
· Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
· Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
· 100% Payroll scheme
· Career Path
· Cool offices and a collaborative environment
· American Company culture
· Health & Wellness program for employees