As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, executing and improving test plans to ensure solution compliance with system specifications
- Responsible for understanding user stories (requirements), identifying test scenarios, crafting, and maintaining test cases that verify application requirements.
- Performs exhaustive testing of all assigned software systems to ensure compliance with system specifications and delivery of quality solutions to customers.
- Participates in all phases of the software development life cycle including both package and custom development.
- The QAE often interprets user problems and suggests appropriate system change proposals to accurate defects and improve system functionality and performance.
- 2-4 years of direct experience in software testing including Quality Assurance Standards, QA methods, and QA documentation.
- Confirmed expertise designing and writing test cases.
- Validated expertise on requirement analysis and test scenario design.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and QA life cycle.
- Good understanding and exposure to Agile and DEVOPS development concepts.
- SQL experience
- Understanding of SCRUM, development and testing tools like Jira, VersionOne, ADO, ALM, TFS, etc.