Nivel de Inglés
IMPORTANT SOFTWARE COMPANY REQUESTS:
QA automation tester with a deep understanding of computer programming (PHP, MySQL). May be a Backend developer, very strong. Willing to work on automation.
• Knowledge of methods and processes used in quality assurance of software programs and automation Testing.
• Knowledge and understanding online software development process.
• Must be detailed oriented, problem solver and organized.
• Excellent writing and documenting skills, as well as oral communication.
• Ability to clearly communicate with non-technical personnel.
• Has to be self-motivated, work on your own and in the team environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and to a tight deadline.
• Multitasking and efficiency skills are essential.
• RESTFUL API.
• Kafka - Message broker.
• OR Python.
• Spring framework.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self Driven.
• Problem Solving.
• Good programming skills in any PL, desirable JS.
• Experience testing web applications built using PHP, VuEJS & Angular.
• Experience in Mocha, Selenium, AWS CI/CD pipelines.
• JIRA/XRay or any other Scrum management tools.
• Excellent communication skills oral and written.
• Self Driven.
• Experience on Test Automation with JS (Cypress, Protractor or any related).
• Experience developing regression scripts for web applications.
• Backend APIs testing using postman or similar tools and scripts.
• Analytic thinking to create test cases and test scenarios based on requirements.
• Knowledge in CI/CD practices and tools (Desirable).
• Experience working with BDD (Cucumber).
• Good communication skills.
• Competitive salary.
• Law benefits & above.
• Major & Minor medical expenses.
• Thirsty Thursday.
• B1 B2 TN Visa.
• Savings bank.
• Punctuality bonus.
• Restaurant discounts.
• Certification training.
• 2 Offsites per year.
• Flexible schedule M-F (8-5, 8:30-5:30).
• 10 days vacation.
• 3 contingency days.
• International Projects.
• Relocation bonus & housing.
• Gym Discounts.
• Flexible working Schedule.
• Bi-weekly snacks.
• Bonus for TL’s and Delivery Manager.
• Game room / Ping pong.
If you are interested to apply, please send your Resume to Emilia Macías, , you must write in subject the name of the position; also you can call to the following numbers 33 12 949 175 / 333 6 276 443