Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Location: Guadalajara, Tepatitlán or Querétaro
Net Salary: 35,000 – 50,000 MXN
Flexible job schedule: Monday-Friday
We are a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work; our focus is on mobile apps (iOS, Android), Web and back-end platforms (MEAN, LAMP, Java, .NET) and QA automation. We have offices in the USA (San Francisco), Argentina (Buenos Aires and Tandil), Mexico (Tepatitlán and Guadalajara), and Uruguay (Montevideo).
The vast majority of our clients are
technology companies, ranging from ambitious startups to industry leaders, like
Hewlett Packard and Samsung.
The Senior QA Automation Engineer will integrate a major project for our US client and participate in the QA process. We expect the candidate to grow with our company, and to stay with us for the long run.
- 6+ years as a QA engineer
- 4+ years of test automation
- 6+ years of QA testing: functional, usability, scale, performance, stress, etc.
- Design and execution of test cases - Design and execution of scripts for Automation
- TestNG, Selenium, Java, Webdriver, and Maven
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Ability to listen and to communicate
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Test Partner, Cucumber, Appium, and QTP is a Plus
Our company culture is well aligned with Silicon Valley's values, which means that we treat our employees very well. In fact, we want our employees to make a career with us and will do our best to help them grow within our organization.
- Good healt coverage
- Stock options in the USA company after 6 months
- A very generous salary awaits the best candidates
-Home office once at week
- Define your own career plan
- A cool and geeky working environment
- We regularly organize BBQ parties and social events
- We have scooters to go through our office
- A pool table in the office
- Free lunches once a week
- Birthday parties
- Sofas to take naps
- Free beverages
- Trips to the Bay Area where most of our clients are located
- Ergonomic chairs
- Modern computers with an additional 21’ monitors