We are seeking an experienced software test professional to execute the test efforts for custom solutions provided to Toshiba’s Point of Sale (POS) clients. This role requires the skills and ability to deliver test services across multiple customer projects to ensure delivery of quality software.
• Follow best practices and escalate when discrepancies arise.
• Review custom software design documents and participate in design review discussions.
• Provide test estimates for system setup and configuration, test case creation, execution time and resource requirements.
• Perform analysis, design, implementation and execution of test cases, test procedures and test results.
• Stage/set-up test environment including hardware and software installations.
• Manage test equipment inventory (Toshiba and Client’s), track assets, coordinate with manager to acquire additional equipment.
• Set individual daily priorities and manage test activities to ensure project test schedules/deliveries are met.
• Communicate closely with the project team on test statuses, risks, mitigation plans, etc...
• Create test cases from software requirements, execute test cases, manage defects to resolution.
• Create documentation for various initiatives including test plans, custom installation procedures, process improvements, etc.
• Provide recommendations to the project team for shipping solutions to clients. Provide input to “Go”/”No Go” decisions.
Areas of Expertise & Special Skills
• 4-5 years of experience with test methodologies and test activities in SDLC.
• Experience creating test plans, test designs, and test execution.
• Experience with setting up a test environment creating a full integrated solution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Fluent English Language Speaking, Written Skills .
• Able to present statuses in a clear concise manner to management and clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Point of Sale (POS) test experience.
• Mobile test experience..
• Experience with setting up wireless networks.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco?
These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities..