This is a full time (not contract) position that will work from our OutMatch office in Guadalajara. Must be authorized to work in Mexico on a full-time basis for any employer.
OutMatch is transforming the world of work by helping great companies like Adidas, Panera Bread, American Airlines and HCA match people with purpose. Our software delivers actionable workforce analytics that predict employee success on the job and measure fit with a company's unique CultureDNA ™, so companies hire the right people-the absolute best match-and develop them into premier employees who drive improved customer satisfaction and increased revenue.
As a QA Engineer you will bring your passion for testing, software quality and user experience to a highly visible role where QA's voice is heard. In this role you will work in equal partnership with development teams to build the next generation SaaS solutions for our suite of Predictive Talent Selection ™ tools.
What You'll Do:
- Create detailed test plans and test cases from User Stories for Mobile & Web products.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested.
- Execute test plans, document test results and provide test progress / reports that will be used in assessing the completeness of the development effort.
- Log bugs found during testing and work with Project Managers to ensure they are evaluated correctly.
- Provide scope and time estimates for projects presented for testing.
- Execute Automated tests and review results to compliment your manual testing efforts.
- Participate in weekly Production Releases.
What You'll Need:
- Formal education (Bachelor's Degree / certification / formal training) in a relevant discipline
- 3+ years as a team member dedicated to ensuring product quality, experience testing SaaS applications is a plus.
- Fluency in the English language; All business is done in English.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, and the ability to write database queries.
- Ability to extract test scenarios from business requirements or user stories, focusing on repeatability and reusability.
- Excellent time management skills, aptitude to prioritize and manage duties on tight time lines.
- Experience working with a distributed Agile team.
- Strong eye for UI design and user experience.
- An obsession with quality, details and work organization.
- Willingness to adapt and learn; We're seeking an intelligent and analytical individual who loves to solve problems.
What You Will Get:
- All Mexican law benefits
- 15 days Christmas bonus ( Aguinaldo )
- Stock options package ( Company shares )
- Competitive salary
- Major medical insurance ( Insurance major medical expenses )
- Stipend for gym memberships
- Two paid relaxation massages per year at Green Spa
- 15 to 20% off at Green Spa
- Discretionary, paid time off policy
- Flexible schedule
- Breakfast and lunch provided every weekday
- A variety of snacks and drinks are available in the office
- Monthly team building activities
- Special price for the One Expo GDL Hotel
- Discounts for restaurants & cafes near the office
- Stipend for professional learning and improvement content or activities, such as: courses, books, etc.
Apply today to join a dynamic and fun team dedicated to matching people with purpose!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.