QA Automation Engineer For Credifranco
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer who is an outstanding team player with a positive attitude and inquisitive nature.
You will work cross functionally with our Engineering teams and be an integral part of the product development life cycle to ensure that we deliver high-quality products.
You will help building out our QA infrastructure to help us scale to the next level. This is an incredibly exciting time for QA at our company!
If you are the type of person that loves working with (and building) great teams while solving challenging problems, appreciates a culture of transparency & ownership, and thrives with no micromanagement, then this could be a great place for you :)
Here is what a typical week might look like:
- Work closely with product management and development team to understand requirements and technical specifications
- Automate QA test flows and regression test runs using automation frameworks
- Work with the team to investigate production support issues and perform root cause analysis
- Contribute to software design and code reviews
- Drive bug tracking and resolution
We're Looking for Someone With:
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 2+ years automation experience using Java/Selenium/Appium Web driver
- 2+ years of API testing experience
- Scripting knowledge of Python and shell scripting
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix based OS
- Experience with version control tools like Git
- Hands-on testing experience on iOS, and/or Android.
- Good understanding of overall QA methodologies and process
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to create test plan, execute it and report on it
- Ability to learn quickly and to adopt to existing tools and technologies
Nice to Have:
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/AWS Code pipeline
- Big Data concepts and tools
- SQL and no SQL DB knowledge