Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
DEINTEC, Mexican company with international presence and leader in the solutions development in information technology, invites you to be part of our team of Consultants and Developers.
We are in search of ETL QA Analyst SENIOR with experience handling:
· Excellent skills in Design & Execution of Test Cases, Test Data, Test Matrix
· Excellent technical skills with SQL (Procedures, Tables, Indexes, views, triggers, functions) (ANSI SQL)
· Basic understanding of ETL Tools (preferably Informatica).
· Good understanding of data warehousing and data modeling concepts including ETL methodologies and reconciliation techniques
· Good understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them.
· Good knowledge in Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Volume Testing, Stress Testing, Smoke Testing
· Experience of Testing tools
· Knowledge in any of the MPP appliance like Netezza, Teradata, AWS Redshift, Snowflake
· Agile SAFe Methodology Conducts Manual Testing, and uses strong Exploratory Testing to uncover weaknesses in test approaches
· Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Basic Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
We offer you:
• Competitive salary 100% nominal, according to your experience and professional skills.
Superior Vacations, days off (maternity, marriage), major medical expense, bonus.
• Be part of a company 100 % Mexican, stable and competitive on the market with growth opportunity.
If you are interested in this role and be part of our family to develop your professional skills and experience, please send me your CV to the e-mail contact.