Descripción del empleo
This is an opportunity to work for one of the hottest up and coming financial technology start-ups out of Silicon Valley. The payment industry is changing and we are leading that change. You are going to be a part of a growing team in Guadalajara that is changing the world’s broken banking industry in a refreshing and disruptive way. This isn't your standard job; you will be joining a first-class team developing world leading systems using cutting edge technologies such as smart contracts, crypto networks and blockchain,
As a Software Engineer in Test you will be responsible for building and executing automated testing scripts. You will also be responsible for designing and running functional tests over all our applications and platforms. You will be involved with the product development from the beginning, defining required QA steps needed to ensure that our platform has the highest possible quality.
- Define and execute test cases based on requirements.
- Implement test plans for features developed by the development team.
- Report Bugs found during the Testing and QA process.
- Create Testing Scenarios based on acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with both the Product team and the development team.
- Implement Testing Automation scripts and programs for regression and functional tests.
- Setup required tech stack environments to perform testing tasks.
- BS degree or equivalent by experience in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Can-do attitude with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Self-directed in the QA Process.
- Strong Knowledge in Testing Techniques.
- Experience doing manual testing (req analysis, test case creation, defect tracing)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with at least one automation tool (Selenium, UFT, QTP, Watir)
- Experience with headless frontend testing.
- Experience with test automation frameworks (like Cucumber, Mocha, JEST)
- Programming and Scripting Knowledge.
- Strong English speaking and writing abilities.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation. Work hard and recharge when you need to.
- Paid company holidays.
- Competitive stock option package.
- 30 days of aguinaldo
- 50% of prima vacacional
- 10 vacation days
- 100% salary on IMSS
- Free Office Snacks & Beer
- MacBook Air