QA Test Engineer Mdl
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
We are looking for an experienced SW Test Engineer to be part of an international team responsible for testing a retail operative system (TCx Sky).
Responsibilities include working in different TCxSky test projects. Skills are needed to execute functional, maintenance and system test. The job will also require you to understand customer requirements and translating them into specific test scenarios, understanding technical designs as well as the specifications applying different test techniques and test methodologies. Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, and requirements team meetings. Report defects and track defect resolutions. Perform hardware (System units and devices) and software (OS and application levels) configurations frequently on each test phase.
Required skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4-5 years Software Test Experience (Functional and System level testing)
- 2 years Test Automation Experience
- Programming skills (as Java, C, Python)
- Experience with Agile software development
- Understanding of Linux & Linux file-system
- Installation of Operating Systems
- HW knowledge & configuration
- Detail oriented, meticulous in structuring and following procedures
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Able to follow established guidelines and procedures, and meet deadlines
- Able to learn not common technologies
- Able to manage suddenly work priorities changes
- Excellent team worker with great attitude
- English: Fluent
- Knowledge in dev-ops (Ansible, Jenkins)
- ISTQB Certification
- Retail application or Point of Sale (POS) experience
- Experience with containerized micro-services (Docker, Kubernetes, SpringBoot.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities