QE Engineer III
Nivel de Inglés
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Test Engineering Responsibilities:
- Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks and tools .using Selenium, Gherkin, RestAssured, SeeTest, Squish or other open-source tools.
- Develop End to End, System/Integration, and User-focused test plans and strategies using product requirements and design documents.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall test design..
- Build and drive comprehensive test strategies (manual/automated) that covers all systems.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to develop a comprehensive Test Plan that validates product functionality.
B) Test Execution and Reporting:
- Setting up, maintaining and performing test automation on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Build and execute test-cases in the following areas: functional, integration, security, stability, performance, stress.
- Develop and execute a variety of tests to ensure compliance & quality (integration tests, performance tests, end to end tests, security tests. etc.).
- Write, execute and refactor automated test cases with “Automation First” mindset.
- Build and maintain automated testing, test environments (Kubernetes) & test data.
- Develop automation tests to deploy and maintain systems and applications in multiple CI pipelines.
- Influence and refactor the development codebase for testability, performance, security, usability, and accessibility.
- Interact with the product delivery team; actively participates in product requirement/design reviews to provide input on completeness of functional requirements, product designs, and schedules.
- Maintain access to traceability artifacts for regulatory compliance.
- Experience in Merchandising domain, retail domain in general including search.
- 9 - 12 years of experience in the role of a Test Engineer, Software Engineer, Developer or similar.
- Proven, hands-on experience in programming languages such as Java, Python, Selenium, Squish, Rest Assured. Critical
- Solid experience in Selenium and experience in test engineering in Restful API, Message Queues, RDBMS ecosystems, Unix systems. Critical
- Great focus on managing the test criteria and the test environment.
- High requirement of leadership experience, with the ability to provide technical guidance and mentorship of QE resources.
- Proven, hands-on experience using Java in creating automation test scripts/framework and deep technical knowledge of object oriented concepts, and basic SQL knowledge.
- Solid problem solving, domain technical and analytical skills.
- Strong experience in an Agile/Scrum environment and be capable of adjusting to project development practices.
- Strong communication skills and be able to articulate issues clearly.
- Ability to work on a distributed team using chat and collaboration software for primary communications.