REACT FULLSTACK ENGINEER
The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick learner, self starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for startups.
Rapid development with automation in mind, and the ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment is a must.
We’re looking for experienced Full Stack Developer, with analytical skills, problem solving and strong engineering background interested in building products that help businesses grow rapidly.
This position requires a broad set of software engineering skills, with particular focus on strong data-driven thinking including experience building and deploying mobile and web apps.
You should have experience working with push notifications, massive datasets, search capabilities and implementing production scale systems.
- Key contribution to the development and delivery of systems; help shape system requirements, and develop analysis-level documents that reflect the requirements
- Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems
- Own and review deliverables for accuracy, quality, application performance and completeness
- Developed real-time push notifications or communication systems for custom events either based on responses on social platforms or forums
- Produce high quality code with excellent reliability and scalability
- Explore novel architectural solutions and communicate ideas clearly
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to prototype new concepts and deliver end-to-end systems
- Capture Social data thru APIs or other alternate means
- MS in CS with 4+ years of experience in working with large data-driven projects, or BS in CS with 6+ years of experience in the industry
- Understanding of scalable distributed systems like Cassandra, Redis, Solr, Kafka and/or Hadoop
- Proven track record delivering production software.
- Deep fluency in React, Java, Python or another production language
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a must
- Strong data-driven thinking
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Google Office Suite
APPLY TODAY! REMOTE POSITION!