Ruby on Rails Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Ruby on Rails developer who can put yourself in the shoes of your users and to build great experiences.
About you (Requirements)
- 3+ years or more experience in Software Development.
- Backend & Frontend experience
- Production Ruby on Rails applications
- Design patterns, MVC
- Integration & Unit testing
- Github (Code repository)
The Role (Responsibilities)
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Work on: Systems that automate recurring work, allowing users to focus on high-level risk management: communication tools that allow users to collaborate with their vendors and stakeholders; data analysis systems that surface actionable insights to help users make better risk management decisions.
Location: Puebla or Merida
Permanent - Full-Time Job
Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
100% Payroll scheme
Cool offices and a collaborative environment
American Company culture
Health & Wellness program for employees