Descripción del empleo
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to impact the way people
engage with their surroundings while at home, at work, and on the road. If you have curiosity,
passion and team-oriented spirit, work with us, and let’s change the way people live, together.
The Full-Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for shipping elegant and performance-oriented engineering solutions.
The ideal candidate has proven skills in software engineering, full-stack development, and backend design. You collaborate well with fellow engineers and product managers to implement simple and scalable solutions to challenging and technical problems. You're a skilled communicator who applies an empathetic, user-centered approach to problem-solving. You have an appreciation of algorithm complexity to ensure efficient implementation of designs.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement full-stack solutions for new and existing Envizzo products.
● Apply your experience shipping large-scale applications to ensure solutions at Envizzo will scale with the company.
● Employ data and analytics to measure the impact of your solutions.
● Develop design documentation to effectively communicate first class solutions to user problems.
● Embrace candid feedback, prototyping, and early failure as design accelerators. Requirements ● 5-8 yoe in development.
● 2+ years industry experience.
● Deep knowledge of the Rails stack, with ability to identify performance bottlenecks and increase system capacity.
● Exposure to best practices of high-scale web applications, such as high volume data pipelines and well-designed APIs.
● First-hand experience building elegant products with React.
● Exposure to relational databases, such as MySQL or Postgres.
● A strong command of test frameworks and test-driven development.
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle.
● Self-starter who is a quick learner of new tools and technologies.
● Embrace change and ambiguity as an opportunity to lead product development with new features and user goals.
● BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related work experience.
● 1 week of paid vacations
● Quarterly bonus.