We are looking for an entrepreneurial, passionate, and obsessive learner to join as Sales Leader to build, lead, grow, and manage our Mexico <→ US sales efforts, based out of our New York City office.
- Define, hit, and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals working directly with the CEO/founder.
- Work directly with the CTO/founder and our product & engineering team to define and build product features our customers want in order to give them delightful experiences and improve sales conversion.
- Deep dive into the cross-border trucking logistics ecosystem and research competitive roadblocks.
- Understand our product offerings and act as a brand ambassador.
- Build, manage, and lead our sales team through proactive hiring efforts while setting and finding ways to achieve aggressive sales goals.
- Build integral relationships as the first point of contact through heavy outbound prospecting with both calls and emails.
- Find potential clients and maintain a healthy pipeline in our Sales CRM.
- You will have tremendous impact on our company culture and trajectory working closely with the founders and early team members.
- You have 3-10+ years sales experience in transportation management or freight brokerage/forwarding in the Mexico US trade route - startup or tech experience is a huge plus.
- You feel comfortable leading sales conversations with medium to large shippers about their US Mexico cross-border trucking needs.
- You have excellent communication (both English & Spanish) and organizational skills.
- You have strong project management experience, ideally having led small or large sales teams that have grown quickly in a short period of time.
- You have exceptional business judgment and critical thinking skills.
- You have a track record of building, leading, and developing high performing sales teams.
- You have connections or ties to shippers who move sizable volumes of freight between Mexico US.
- You need to have a hunger for proving yourself, thrive in uncertain situations, be a quick & deliberate decision maker, and a leader that can inspire and recruit those who are even more qualified than you.