Descripción del empleo
This is an opportunity to work for one of the hottest up and coming financial technology start-ups out of Silicon Valley. The payment industry is changing and we are leading that change building a state of the art B2B Payment Network . You are going to be a part of a growing team in Guadalajara that is changing the world’s broken banking industry in a refreshing and disruptive way. This isn't your standard job; you will be joining a first-class team developing world leading systems using cutting edge technologies such as smart contracts, crypto networks and blockchain.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- At least 3 years of sales operations, business operations, or similar role in SaaS company (ideal)
- 2+ years of experience as CRM admin, ideally Hubspot
- Strong time management, planning, and prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Must have a sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Extensive quantitative skills
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Create and maintain reporting to monitor health and performance of the sales team, and ensures the efficient distribution of data and analytics to the sales organization
- Administers and optimizes enabling technologies, including Hubspot
- Implement and continually optimize sales processes
- Worked with sales management on territory planning and the development of quotas and commission rates
- Own sales on-boarding program to improve sales team retention
- Support sales leadership with ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Converting raw data and qualitative feedback into meaningful and actionable business idea
- Analyse sales actual won/lose deals and communicate efficiently and constantly to leadership
- Works closely with sales & other key stakeholders to document, implement, and optimize sales processes
- Co-lead the sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation. Work hard and recharge when you need to.
- Paid company holidays.
- Competitive stock option package.
- 30 days of aguinaldo
- 50% of prima vacacional
- 10 vacation days
- 100% salary on IMSS
- Free Office Snacks & Beer
- MacBook Air