Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting strategic and tactical operation of the Salesforce.com platform, related processes and workflows, as well as working with user community on an ongoing basis to improve and enhance the CRM platform. The analyst needs to have firm grasp of CRM best practices to drive and foster greater CRM adoption and to improve internal customer experience on an ongoing basis.
· 2-5 years of business analyst experience required and willing to relocate to MTY ( We have relocation bonus)
· Strong business acumen, knowledge of business processes and CRM best practice required
· 2+ years of strong operational experience with SalesForce.com preferred
· Salesforce.com administrator certification a strong plus
· Bachelor’s degree in business or information systems preferred