Nivel de Inglés
Carhartt has been protecting hard working people since 1889, and Salesforce is a critical part of that work for many teams. We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to be the resident expert for all things Salesforce - someone who has broad knowledge of the platform and best practices, and can translate stakeholder needs into maintainable Salesforce features. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the design, configuration, and stability of the Salesforce application, as well as integrations with other applications to accomplish necessary business goals.
- Develop, test, and deliver code to customize, enhance, and integrate Salesforce.com while making the appropriate decision between code vs. configuration.
- Create and maintain customization requests, including but not limited to views, reports, dashboards, workflows, forms, page layouts, custom objects, and new applications as necessary.
- Design, create, and maintain security by maintaining user roles, security groups, permission sets, and other security protocols within Salesforce.com.
- Improve and automate processes, including data retrieval.
- Develop automation and programs to remove manual system configuration.
- Maintain up to date system documentation that can be used within the IT team as well as the user community.
- Provide daily support and resolution for questions and problems from various user groups.
- Stay up to date on product trends and technological advances within Salesforce.com that will give Carhartt a greater competitive advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent years of experience required.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in sales or customer support operations, Salesforce.com, (or relevant systems) and/or implementation experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with force.com developer toolkit (Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, and Salesforce.com API’s).
- Minimum 1 year experience monitoring and analyzing system failures to minimize outages.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Classic
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong project management skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self – motivate, work independently, as well as work cohesively in a team environment comprised of both IT and business resources.
- Typical office environment; office setting. Extended periods of time sitting, standing, typing on a computer is required.
- Willing to work some weekends if necessary.
- National and International travel may be required (up to 15%)