Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The purpose of Commercial solution delivery centre (SDC) is to partner with customer facing capabilities areas to deliver cutting edge IT services to enable sales & marketing organization across the globe to actively engage physicians via different sales channels, enhance interactions & increase sales revenues. Delivering the portfolio of projects and services needs people with hybrid skill sets of technical ability and knowledge of the Commercial processes. Commercial IT function has undergone significant transformation and have adopted Sales Force & Veeva platform along with iPad based mobile solutions to deliver business demands.
The Salesforce Support Engineer will be part of SDC application maintenance team for 60 countries across the globe, based out of state of the art IT facility in Guadalajara. Salesforce Support Engineer will be responsible for ticket troubleshooting, carrying out Impact Analysis, and providing multiple resolution to a problem associated with Salesforce.
Role and Responsibilities
· Monitoring applications, systems & interfaces
· Assist in requirement analysis, effort estimation and solution/technical design for enhancements
· Advanced trouble shooting, break fix for issues spanning Patient applications and related integrations
· Root Cause analysis and e2e resolution
· Validation of sales cycle data (both pre and post load) to ensure data sanity in terms of targeting & alignment data in case of Patient app
· Proactive analysis, validation & working on product issues with SaaS providers such as Veeva, SFDC, others
Essential Skills and experienc e
· Availability for a mixed work schedule:
Monday to Friday with 2 rest days : 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Central Time
ON CALL guards on weekends with home office: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
· Java development or application support experience
· Desirable Apex (Salesforce) coding skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.