SAP FICO Consultants
$ 70,000 a 80,000
Nivel de Inglés
Syntax is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. Syntax has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure and resilient private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and world-class monitoring and automation, Syntax serves some of North America’s largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Syntax has offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other global technology leaders.
This role will support the Customer SAP Process, primarily by focusing business process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of SAP FICO technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
Requires high level understanding of organization’s business systems and industry requirements. Liaison with the business to document and create solution designs. Assists with the daily AMS operations and provides general administrative support to the outsourced customer.
May participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of SAP strategies, plans and projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions to meet all SLA’s and KPI’s.
• Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team (Weekends included)
• Engage other technical and functional team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
• Mentor and coach junior functional resources.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model.
Desired Skills & Experience
§ Minimum of 6 years of FI - CO experience.
§ Strong communication skills.
§ Strong analytical skills and ability to write functional specifications.
§ AMS experience.
§ At least 2 implementation projects upgrade/rollout projects.
§ Mexican Localization implementation is a must (Contabilidad Electrónica, WithHOlding Taxes, DIOT)
§ CO – Product Costing , Profitability Analysis is a Plus.
§ Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary
§ SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go live support.
§ Knowledge of point of integration between other modules and FI-CO ( SD, MM, PP, PM)
§ Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
§ Writing of functional/technical specifications for ABAP custom programs and interfaces
§ Cross functional team experience, Excellent configuration, development and E2E Testing skills.
What we offer
§ Competitive salary
§ Working in a well-established and ambitious company.
§ Personal development opportunities