Nivel de Inglés
Deloitte is one of the leading organizations in the professional services areas around the world thanks to the continued efforts and talent of our people. Together we conform a team of approximately 170,000 people within 150 countries. Today you can be part of it with our offices in Mexico. At Deloitte you'll be able to:
1. Work side by side with the best professionals, learning from your teammates and reaching success all as one team
2. Get to know and work side by side with the most important companies in our country while helping them to reach their business goals.
3. You will have countless learning opportunities and development, which will help you define the direction in which you want to take your career
4. Deloitte's vision is to be the standard of excellence. Are you ready to join our team and accept the challenge?
Apply If you have:
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO
• Controlling – Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing,
• Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End
• Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide
• appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer
• Expertise of FI/CO modules and work around solution
• Experience in the SAP modules FI and CO
• Good Knowledge of the FI and CO SAP modules.
• Worked at least in 1 end-to-end implementation
* English 80% proficiency (B2-7 Versant
¨Deloitte Consulting Group, S.C. and their subsidiaries located in Mexico are equal opportunity employers, recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes the equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, citizenship, immigration condition or status, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, social-economic status and social condition as interpreted by the labor authorities and/or courts or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law¨.