Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
AstraZeneca is one of the world’s most exciting bio-pharmaceutical companies. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that improve patients’ lives and benefit society. We are active in over 100 countries and we employ over 59,000 people . We are an innovation-driven biopharmaceutical with over 60 years of experience.
AZ Global Technology Center Guadalajara
The AstraZeneca GTC in GDL, is a vibrant, high-energy facility, fully equipped to support our business with 490 IT professionals. We continuously improve our IT environment by innovating for competitive advantage. We are fully committed to redefine and provide support to enterprise-wide IT solution platforms, infrastructure and services.
Senior SAP QM Functional Consultant for a world leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is head quartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate is expected to lead a team of functional consultants for a large SAP support and maintenance project, spanning several SAP landscapes across continents.
Role and Responsibilities
· As a Senior Functional Consultant, will be responsible for resolving any SAP issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
· Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager.
· Responsible for reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements.
· Responsible for proactively working with business users for identifying and resolving recurring issues.
· Play role of mentor to Functional Consultants
· Owner of certain niche processes within broader domain area eg. GLM, EHS, interfacing to 3rd party systems, etc.
Required Skills and experience
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.