Tiempo Development creates unique, powerful software and provides supporting services for innovative enterprises. Tiempo is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, and maintains four large development centers in Mexico for U.S. companies who choose to outsource their software development needs.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in the software development industry
- 4+ years of experience as Agile Scrum Master.
- Technical background is a MUST, we need someone that can remove impediments and be able to explain technical details.
- Strong project management background.
- Experience communicating with the team to uncover questions about requirements, product concepts and specs during everyday project work.
- Experience in large projects using any agile methodology
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience working directly with customers
- Able to understand and clarify requirements.
- Experience supervising or leading software development teams.
What’s in it for you?
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- 27 days off per year starting from day one
- 15 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit
- Trainings and certification plans
- Relocation support if needed
Career Website: https://www.tiempodev.com/careers