"DO TECH SHARE WEALTH”
Kueski is the largest online consumer lender in Mexico, that provides financial services for users who are ineligible for traditional bank loans.
Thanks to its technology and data analysis criteria, this company has positioned itself as a market leader.
In 2016, Adalberto Flores, CEO and Co-founder of Kueski, was recognized as Mexican Entrepreneur of the Year by Endeavor.
Tuesday Capital, Victory Park Capital, Sobrato Family, Angel Ventures Mexico, Rise Capital, Core Ventures Group, Ariel Poler, Pedro Aspe, Bismarck Lepe, Variv Capital, David Begler, Endeavor Catalyst, and Auria Capital are among the companies betting on this project.
About the position:
Perform Information or IT Risk Analysis, Update Policies and Standards, Ensure Proper Control Documentation and Presentation
What will you do:
- +3 years of experience in security
- Formal education or some certification in security (ISC2, ISO27001, Cobit)
- Relevant experience in Security or IT Risk Analysis
- Experience in a certification process like ISO27001 or PCI-DSS
- You must really like process, standards and regulations
- Several aspects of Security are related with proper control's documentation, compliance with regulations, the awareness, and keeping updated with technology to adjust controls and determine their effectiveness, and knowing you love process and regulations, you will do:
- Actualization of Security Policies and Standards
- Support to Regulatory Compliance of IT
- Execution and Documentation of Information Risk Analysis
- Generation and Follow up of Remediation Plans
- Collaboration in Controls Design
- Maintain updated documentation of security process and Controls
- Ensure all evidence of security operation process and controls, is generated, and showed effectively
- Coordinate and Own Security Incident Management Process
- Collaborate in the investigation of Security Incidents (Recollection of digital evidence, Cause Root Analysis, Incident Documentation).
- Create security awareness campaigns
- Collaboration to create training material
- Deliver training courses
- Collaborate to Create and Maintain DRP
- Experience in a Certification Process like IS27001 or PCI-DSS
- Experience performing Audit IT or receiving and answering Audits
- Mastering in Performing Information or IT Risk Analysis
- Certified in CobIT
- Judgment, empathy
- Positivism, conflict resolution
- Trust able and focused on results
- Communicate clearly your ideas
Benefits and Perks:
- Major medical insurance
- Pantry Vouchers
- Flexible work time, including working from home
- 10 days of vacations. Hard work deserves a good rest.
- Beverage & Snack all time at the office.
- Nap room. For those moments of nap time.
- VR for guided meditation
- No dress code but PLEASE, come dressed!
- Stock Options
- 30 days Christmas bonus
"By submitting your application clicking the "Submit Application" button, you are accepting our Privacy Notice , available on: https://kueski.com/politicas "