Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Planning
Nivel de Inglés
Location: San Antonio, TX
Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Planning
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“3M’s culture is driven by curious, spirited and collaborative people who are constantly asking ‘What if?’ And the many talents of 3Mers around the globe have me incredibly excited about what’s to come next.” – Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
The Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Planning role supports the Advanced Wound Therapy (AWT) portfolio within 3M’s Medical Solutions Division and is responsible for providing ERP system expertise to various supply chain teams on business processes and supply chain systems. A successful senior analyst will coordinate with, participate on, and lead cross functional teams in order to transform the global supply chain. In addition, this role will manage the product lifecycles for engineering changes on all existing products within our AWT portfolio.
As a Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Planning, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Supporting various global supply chain teams as an ERP planning subject matter expert by providing knowledge of system capabilities, experience, expertise, advice as required.
- Leading various projects to improve business processes, providing project status reports, and ensuring projects are fully completed and implemented in all aspects of the business.
- Investigating problems within the supply chain systems, determining root cause, and identifying options to mitigate the issues.
- Implementing solutions within our supply chain systems in order to enhance 3M’s global supply chain processes and improve the accuracy of our Master Production Plan.
- Partnering with our sales, marketing, engineering, regulatory, procurement, manufacturing, and demand planning teams in order to manage product lifecycles for engineering changes on existing products within our ERP systems.
- Validating the global forecast on a monthly cycle in order to ensure forecast transition from one product to another matches the project plan and is free of errors.
- Creating opportunities and innovative solutions to improve the user experience of our supply chain teams.
- Establishing and tracking metrics to measure the health of our supply chain systems
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in supply chain planning, operations, procurement, logistics, inventory management, or demand planning in a private, public, government, or military environment.
- Experience working with ERP, MRP II, MRP, SCP, APS, or DRP systems.
- Experience identifying and solving complex problems within an ERP system.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.)
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Strong analytical skills with experience in visual display, reporting to senior leadership and influencing the outcome
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, internal/external suppliers and fellow team members at all levels
- Intense curiosity and passion for business processes and system utilization
- Experience Using Oracle, ASCP, or SAP
- APICS CPIM or relevant professional planning association certification
Travel: May include up to 15% domestic and international
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.