The Android Software Engineer is responsible for developing software applications and assisting others in development. These roles are responsible for building secure smart phone SDKs and cloud-based platform-based solutions for a variety of healthcare and Internet of Things (IoT) problems.
- Collaborate closely with the multiple technology and cross-functional groups within and outside the organization.
- Able to translate customer and market needs to efficient and secure mobile solutions.
- Design and build out the next generation smart-phone cloud-based platform that can support future patient/device centric products and applications.
- Scope work, break down into modules and estimate efforts working closely with Program management.
- Effectively present and demonstrate various concepts and solutions to customers, partners, and leadership.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent education plus experience.
- 5 + years of experience working as a software development focuses on Android mobile apps.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing solutions and platforms that leverage wireless communications and Smartphone technologies.
- Demonstrated work experience with Web services, Cloud and API technologies.
- Ability to quickly grasp & learn new technologies and develop POC/prototypes.
- Drive and own technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform applications
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with technical teams and management.
- Experience with Agile software development preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully launching products in FCC & FDA regulated industries preferred
- Mobile apps or Cloud apps software development tools
This position needs to be hired in Tijuana, we offer good relocation packages!