Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Altran is the undisputed world leader in engineering and R&D services. Altran offers its clients a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. Altran supports its clients, from concept to industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow and has been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defence & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transport, Industry & Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. Today, Altran counts more than 50,000 employees and operates in over 30 countries.
Altran is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year + heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. People matter, results count.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as S enior Automotive Embedded Engineer (C++/Linux/Google Mock)
Located: Guadalajara, Jalisco- Torre Meya.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Automotive Embedded Engineer (C++/Linux/Google Mock) with experience in Qualcomm chipsets/tools, audio formats, Rhapsody architecture and OpenSource development process.
· Experience with engineering process (ASPICE)
· Experience with engineering process and code management tools (Agile, JIRA, Git, Gerrit, Collaborator, Jenkins)
· Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc) and Vector CANoe
· Accustomed to working with System Requirements and operate on full traceability linkages
· Advanced level for embedded programming multi-threading concepts, limited memory and CPU optimizations on embedded devices
· Inter-process communication (i.e., dbus)
· Worked with audio chains and prioritization
· State machine diagrams
· Timers for retry/time outs
· Documented code in Doxygen format
· Familiar with audio codecs and power-amps
· Familiar with audio formats (AMR, AMR-WB, Ogg Vorbis, Wav, PCM)
· On-hand experience with server-client daemon in context of multi-processor design
· Inter-processor communication (I2C, USB)
· Familiar with concept of DTC (vehicle diag) and relationship with mic/speaker connection
· Klocwork: Intimate knowledge of error codes, limitations and work arounds
· Independent, proactive and “can-do” attitude when facing technical challenges
· Excellent communications skills with engineering community, as well as management and excellent English proficiency
· At least 5 years of experience with C++ development in embedded devices contexts.
· 3 years of experience implementing and releasing Google mock test framework (GTest/Gmock) project wide.
· Industry expert with minimum 2+ year experience developing Telematics audio features for automotive grade at architect level.
· Rhapsody architect, familiar with Rational tools (Model Manager, Quality Manager) and Doors Next Gen
· Working knowledge with open source Linux development process (must have developed in Ubuntu VM)
· Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude
· willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Reliable, conscientious and patient.
· Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
· Strong customer orientation.
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are the world leader in engineering and R & D services since 30 years!.