Senior Business Consultant, SAP Hybris – Remote
Nivel de Inglés
Location : Remote – US
Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and project experience across industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
As the company continues growing, we are seeking an experienced, multifaceted Senior Business Analyst. The successful candidate will thrive in a consulting environment and have strong functional experience in the SAP CX Suite, specifically with SAP Hybris.
This role can either be based in our Westport, Connecticut office or remotely. To build relationships with our clients and internal team, the travel requirement is 30-50% within the U.S.
What you’ll do:
- Utilize your analytical skills to deeply understand our client’s business and partner with them to create a best-in-class ecommerce site
- Evaluate the client’s business requirements and advise them on best practices to implement an ecommerce platform that will align with or improve their processes
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation and selection of hardware and software solutions during the presales process
- Communicate complex ecommerce constraints and opportunities to non-technical decision makers
- Drive the requirements gathering process by leading workshops, discussions, and rapid prototyping
- Clearly and thoroughly document functional specifications for SAP Hybris as user stories in Jira.
- Participate in change control processes by proactively identifying scope creep and providing appropriate documentation to the Project Manager.
- Support the internal QA process and lead demonstrations and client UAT during each Sprint
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results : We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional : We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient : We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service : We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, ‘Yes.’
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a client-facing Functional Lead, Functional Consultant, Senior Business Analyst or Business Consultant role
- Minimum of 3 years’ in an IT Consulting environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with SAP Hybris (Hybris certification preferred) on end-to-end implementations
- Proven experience with 2+ full life-cycle Hybris implementation projects where you were responsible for all platform functionalities and business requirements
- Expertise utilizing SAP Hybris B2B and B2C accelerators with a solid understanding of out-of-the-box functionalities
- Experience in a Lead Business Analyst role from initial scoping and kickoff through delivery
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to drive complex discussions forward towards decision points and resolution
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage senior-level client relationships
- Self-driven with highly-developed problem solving skills
- Comfortable with agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Interest in digital commerce technology and eager to learn about new technologies, best practices, and 3rd party tools
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as needed on a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team
- Presales / Solution Engineering experience preferred
- Experience with other ecommerce platforms a plus (Demandware, Magento, Oracle Commerce, IBM Commerce, or comparable enterprise ecommerce platforms)
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.