Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. Luxoft's software development services consist of core and mission critical custom software development and support, product engineering and testing, and technology consulting. Luxoft's solutions are based on its proprietary products and platforms that directly impact its clients' business outcomes and efficiently deliver continuous innovation. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 18 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 10,500 employees across 31 offices in 17 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated senior software engineer with excellent C++, and object-oriented programming skills who enjoy embedded Linux development and working with other talented individuals in a challenging and rewarding environment.
You would work closely with external stakeholders and other software engineers to design, implement, enhance, and integrate software that is built with and around Qt for Precision Farming software for Agriculture equipment.
- Develop and optimize the embedded solutions in complex software and hardware environment
- Interface with Systems Engineers on refinement of solutions and architecture
- Deliver a series of new customer features against project deadlines
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases
- Other duties as assigned
- Drive application performance and memory usage improvements
- Analyze and root cause software issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Interface with co-located internal and external development teams.
MUST About you
You are a result driven and dedicated team player that collaborates well across teams and has good communication skills. You should have a positive attitude, can work independently and find it easy to create good relationships with your co-workers and our clients. You prefer to work in a structured and agile way.
To be successful in this position you should be a talented and experienced C++ software engineer who has proven ability to come up with unique and clever solutions to problems.
- +6 years of experience in Software development; embedded development is a strong advantage
- Excellent coding skills in modern C++ (C++11)
- Strong experience developing on C++ and C (Variables, arrays, structures, pointers, classes, etc)
- Experience with coding standard (e.g. MISRA)
- Good linux expertise; embedded linux experience is an advantage
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD, architecture and design patterns
- Experience using code static analyzers (QAC, PCLint, or any)
- Experience using configuration management tools
- Customer and results orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or similar
In addition, you can demonstrate that you are:
Passionate about what you do, and strive for excellence at all times
Self-motivating combined with proven ability to work well in teams
Able to learn quickly and willing to share knowledge