We are looking for a strong problem-solving and great communicator Database Administrator to j oin our team.
About you (Requirements)
You must have the following skills:
- B.S. or higher in computer science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience administering on-premise and cloud-hosted Postgres and SQL Server databases.
- Solid AWS experience.
- Expert-level skills writing, troubleshooting and optimizing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Demonstrated interest and experience with one or more non-relational storage platforms (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Cassandra...)
- Demonstrated interest and experience managing infrastructure as code.
- Team-oriented & team player.Decision-Making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Deliver data as a service, ensuring consistency, durability, availability and performance of relational and non-relational datastores across a wide variety of applications and services.
- Build and maintain comprehensive database monitoring to manage performance, prioritize improvements and predict data growth.
- Evangelize and implement a lifecycle approach to data and capacity management.
- Collaborate with other senior engineers to evaluate and select new storage technologies.
- Participate in rigorous learning-focused review of your own and others' code and configuration.
- With colleagues in Data Systems, respond as needed to understand, mitigate, correct and prevent operational incidents.
CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IS A MUST
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees