SVITLA is a proven software development company and testing provider headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in the US, Ukraine, Germany, Montenegro and Guadalajara.
We are your conduit to the most cutting-edge technological innovations. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise and many years of experience in Managed Team
Extension and Build-to-Order Software Applications.
We Believe in Diversity
People are the foundation of Svitla’s success. Our employees represent different cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. As a result of our diversity, we provide clients with fresh ideas and innovative software solutions.
Certified Woman-Owned Company
SVITLA is a certified woman-owned company and we are proud of it. We believe that each of the millions of successful businesses launched and managed by women now dotting the US business landscape is a testament to the legitimacy of the aspirations and talents of women-entrepreneurs.
* Rebuild master and worker CI Docker images running on Kubernetes
* Add cloud monitoring to Kubernetes, set and test auto-scaling thresholds and alerts
* Advise and contribute to Kubernetes strategies on networking, storage, security, deployments and stateful sets
* Advise and contribute to RBAC strategies
* Provision additional development API environments with Terraform and Kubernetes
* Provision CI worker on privately hosted Mac OS X for app building
* Author Nginx configurations for new and existing environments
* Harden Nginx security and best practices
* Advise and contribute to API PostgreSQL relations, schemas, tables, indices, functions, query analysis and performance, migrations, and upgrades.
* Advise and contribute to SqlAlchemy mapper implementations, strategies and performance.
* Advise and contribute to API routes such as
* app handshake security
* streaming passthrough chunked uploads to Google Cloud Storage
* third-party integrations and proxy requests
* REST and resource CRUD backend to native app and admin web app
* Advise and contribute to SSO implementations
* Author and maintain pristine documentation of all of the above
* Create, assign, and maintain Jira issues, and contribute to sprint estimations
- 3+ years Python experience with at least recent focus on DevOps (required)
- 3+ years experience (required): Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or Google Cloud Engine ( GCE ) and/or Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- 2+ year Kubernetes experience (required)
- 2+ years Terraform experience (required)
- 2+ years PostgreSQL (required)
- 2+ years Nginx experience (required)
- Upper-Intermediate English (required)
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area of study (required)