$ 45,000 a 50,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
· Develop new full solutions for Factory Automation (backend and frontend) applications.
· Perform Break/Fix and Continuous Improvement on .Net based Solution.
· General support to customers.
· Create T-SQL scripts for database management.
· Perform database Migration and Implement Schema Changes in alignment with new functionality.
· Build test cases and perform function tests for newly developed features.
· Problem Investigation and root cause analysis of newly found issues.
· Generation of reports and dashboards via SSRS and Power BI.
· Provide Implementation Training and develop learning modules.
· Develop obsolescence plan and perform refactoring activities.
· Ensure high availability of the solution (JDAAT 3.0)
What Skills You Need:
· 5-7 years of .NET Programming Experience (C# and VB.NET)
· 5-7 years of SQL Database Experience.
· 1-3 years of Business Intelligence capability: SSRS, Power BI, Tableau.
· Web Service Experience: SOAP, REST.
· Proven experience working independently with Global Stakeholders and Virtual Teams.
· Proven experience in conceptualizing, planning, developing and managing multiple complex projects.
· Self-Learner, Proactive.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Willing to travel up to 30% of the time (mainly to US).
What Makes You Stand Out:
· Understanding of PLC’s communication.
· Experience working with OPC UA solutions like Kepware.
· Familiar with Agile Process.
· Experience with Network Monitoring tools like Zabbix.
Experience on Manufacturing Processes.
BS in Computer Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Digital Systems and Robotics or equivalent experience.