If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (12,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
- Development, test and debug of AngularJS-based web client application logic;
- Supporting and continuous maintenance of existing code;
- Design discussions;
- Permanent collaboration with remote product management;
- Collaboration with different teams allocated remotely and locally: QA, UI, Architects.
MUST - Good knowledge of AngularJS and developing "real" applications (1,5+ year);
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/native Java Script (3+ years) ;
- Experience with JQuery or any JS-libraries (3+ years);
- Strong knowledge of unit and e2e testing (especially for AngularJS);
- Understanding basics of OOP JS, AJAX, Software design patterns;
- Strong understanding responsive design approach;
- Cross-browser experience;
- Experience with customizing WEB-sites to old browsers (IE7);
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap grid-system and LESS ;
- Version control: Git, Perforce;
- Experience of working in Agile-team;
- Good spoken English
NICE TO HAVE Big plus if you know:
- Jasmine, Protractor, Chai;
- Continuous integration
Nice to have:
- Basics of Java, SpingMVC framework, JSP/JSTL, FTL