At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle. We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Founded in 2015 by Danny Leffel and Broc Miramontes, Crew is a communications app that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives companies and frontline employees a new way to communicate, stay engaged and be more successful. Unlike collaboration software that has evolved around the needs of office workers, Crew is the first communications app designed specifically for the millions of workers who don’t have ready access to effective communication technology on the job. From store clerks, restaurant managers, coaches, to pharmacists, nurses, and first responders, thousands of teams across every industry use Crew to help their businesses and organizations run more smoothly. Crew has raised $60 million from DAG Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
What you'll do
- Steward frontend technology stack and evolve our systems through solid architectural design, use of sensible technology, and enforcing best practices
- Build delightful user experiences on the web using modern technologies and tooling
- Collaborate with product design, iOS, Android, and backend teams to build beautiful and interactive interfaces in mobile and desktop environments
- Take ownership over projects, lay the foundation of great code, and help others around you to live up to those same standards
- Help architect modular, reusable, and easily maintainable application infrastructure
- Have empathy for our users and be part of the creative process to develop new features and products.
What you bring
- 3+ years of experience building web applications and services
- Relevant work experience and/or bachelor's degree in computer science.
What you have
- Strong command of programming best practices and component-based design with React, Vue, Angular or another modern framework
- Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product