The Developer is skilled at the creation of application functionality and configuration using
commercial development tools and applications. Helps to mentor and train newer
As part of this team, a Developer is expected to:
· Skilled developer that can master the development of Dematic and commercial
· Works independently and within a team with little required coaching
· Coaches and mentors lesser experienced developers
· Continually improving skill level through certifications and training
· Supports change in internal initiatives
· Ability to break down tasks into work packets
· Contributes to requirements and design of project
· Delivers properly developed and tested software that meets the defined
· Supports internal development and initiatives
· Willing to travel to customer facilities Requirements
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or other Engineering degree)
· 5+ years software development experience in Java
· 2+ years of experience working with Databases and scripting
· Advanced knowledge in Java.
· Advanced knowledge in Java EE 7 plus.
· Experience with object-oriented programming
· Good knowledge of testing process (unit testing / integration testing) tools like
JUnit and Mockito
· GWT knowledge is a plus
· Hibernate framework knowledge is a plus
· Good knowledge and usage of Windows, Linux.
· Industry experience preferred – Warehouse
· Lean development and best practices knowledge
· English upper-intermediate and higher
· SQL Server.
You'll need to show evidence of the following:
· knowledge of computer systems and technologies
· technical competency
· the ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain
complex issues clearly and concisely
· a meticulous and organized approach to work
· a logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
· thoroughness and attention to detail
· business skills and commercial awareness
· the ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
· an ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
· an awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.