Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
SENIOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Centris is a rapidly growing inbound contact center headquartered in Texas, USA with locations in Monterrey and Aguascalientes, Mexico.
· This position is responsible for the support and management of the Microsoft AD and VMware network supporting internal and external customers in a fast paced, uptime-sensitive environment.
· Responsible for all VMware environments, updates, maintenance, and backups
· Responsible for all MS Active Directory updates, maintenance, and backups.
· Linux server administration.
· VEEAM backup administration for all network servers, both physical and virtual
· VCenter administration
· DNS administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
· PRTG and/ tools for network monitoring.
· Responsible for physical servers, SAN devices, and connectivity for the same
· Installs, cables and configures server components/systems.
· Performs analysis and diagnosis of complex networking problems.
· Advanced knowledge in Router and Switching with secondary expertise in security
· Undertakes support & on-call duties as required.
· Receives minimal direction toward daily goals and objectives.
· The position reports to the IT Site Manager.
· Maintains all network device security patches, configurations, and protocols in a proactive manner
Experience/Education Required: Requires a minimum of 4 years related technical education as a Network Administrator or practical work experience.