This role will be the owner of the consumer app product. He/She will be responsible for maximizing the consumer overall experience with the app by defining, testing, and executing features that enhance the product.
- Accountable for the overall customer experience of the product.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition, design and deployment of the product app.
- Work directly with customer groups to gain an understanding of user personas. pain points and journeys.
- Develop epics and user stories, manage the product backlog and scope sprints.
- Drive customer experience flows from concept through implementation; measure results and continuously optimize product to improve customer and business outcomes.
- Work closely with the engineering lead to scope sprints and perform acceptance test.
- Scope and prioritize feature lists and roadmaps based on customer needs.
- Define and track product KPls, derive key insights from metrics, and devise as well as execute tests to find product solutions.
- Gather and manage product feedback through suweys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Collaborate in an agile manner with the financial product owner, and technology team to design, develop and deploy the product.
- Responsible for the integration, testing, and troubleshooting of the product communication with the company systems and external financial services providers.
- Collaborate with the finance & planning and the Tiles & marketing teams to understand the product performance on the market and
develop features to drive adoption and usage.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- 5+ years of software development experience including.
- 3+ years developing backend web services applications using Spring Boot or Node.js
- Experience designing and developing RESTful service oriented and/or microservice architecture.
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure, and maintain a CI/CD pipeline.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. agile software development, continuous deployment, behavior driven development, code review, design documentation, etc.) Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a relatedfield.
- Good knowledge of virtualization technologies (i.e. Docker) Entrepreneurial / Startup Experience.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience with developing serverless architecture.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with AWS services (Lambda, VPC, API Gateway, Cognito, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Experience with container orchestration platforms (i.e. Kubernetes)