As a Product Manager you will be responsible for planning and overseeing the project to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Product incremental improvements. It's important that our product keeps improving in the right direction, with the correct feature priorities. A lot of these features are simply required by customers. Reading through the lines, and defining a solid incremental product features roadmap is very important.
- Next breakthrough features. Some features do not come from pure customer feedback. These features involve a lot more long term strategy, thinking about how the company should be positioned in the next few years, and deriving potential features.
- Product feature requirements. Part of your job will include writing very clear product requirements so that it can get implemented by the engineering team.
- Talking to customers, or potential prospects should be a pleasant activity. It's only by truly understanding our customers that we will keep providing a successful product.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs.
- 3+ years of experience as Product Manager in a software company.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Spanish.
- Energetic and assertive character.
- Excellent teamwork skills.