The role will be responsible for building out all of the underlying APls and services that power the ecosystem of products, along with crucial 3rd party integrations.
- Manage backend microservices, API management, core services and deployment infrastructure on which the Spin platform runs.
- Contribute to defining the vision for product features and capabilities.
- Help draft our product's delivery plan and prioritized backlog for the product.
- Drive outcome-focused execution with a strong focus on how product impacts Spin users and the business.
- Productively collaborate with leaders across the organization, from marketing and sales to finance and operations, to ensure cohesion between product and the overall business.
- 3+ years of experience as Product Manager.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Understanding of financial services (fintech), and the companies in that landscape.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Spanish.
- Energetic and assertive character.
- Excellent teamwork skills.