In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact.
We are looking for experienced test engineer who is able to hit the ground running as well as quickly adapt to and learn fast the new ecosystem of different service components and systems that are closely integrated with utilizing the innovative technologies. This is an opportunity to develop and practice your hard and soft skills, take new challenges and grow as a professional in quality assurance area.
Conduct Functional, Regression, Integration, and Performance testing
Create and execute manual and automated API tests
Investigate and conduct root cause analysis of software and system defects
Follow Agile testing principles and continuously review, implement, and communicate process improvements and quality metrics to the team
Able to demonstrate good logic and good understanding of business requirements.
MUST - 4+ years of experience testing full technology stack
- Experience testing Web Service APIs with manual and automation tools (Postman, JMeter, SoapUI, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in at least one programming language
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases
- Ability to troubleshoot and find root cause of software and system defects
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules and release high quality products
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive