The Senior QA Engineer is a critical member of the agile development team and primarily provides test automation development support within an integrated DevOps CI infrastructure. We require the automation engineer to implement or develop test automation frameworks, test validation scripts, test data strategies, and develop integration scripting for automated validation. His/Her work is critical to drive the testing efficiencies necessary for successful Agile product development and attainment of client growth and expansion objectives.
- 5-6 years of experience testing mobile or web platforms.
- Knowledge of .NET, Python or Java programming.
- Good understanding of web technologies.
- Be able to automate test cases with Selenium Webdriver along with automation frameworks using Java language.
- Desirable experience in TestProject
- Strong knowledge T-SQL or PL/SQL for database validation
- Interface with developers and system architects to ensure applications are designed to be testable while ensuring tags, object ID’s, component and page name standards are in place.
- Run automation suites and evaluate results as builds are deployed to the test environment via CI tool like Jenkins
- Desirable experience on Mobile automation for Android & IOS using appium/other tools
- Experience testing websites & API's via any automation tool.
- Desirable experience or knowledge in software testing practices, especially BDD/acceptance test-driven development. You will be expected to write automated tests while features are being developed.
- Strong debugging / problem resolution skills, and ability to multitask and handle multiple time critical issues / projects simultaneously.
- Other Tools/Technology Preferences: GitHub, Jenkins, JMeter, AWS Web Services, XML, REST
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience. Master’s degree in same a plus. ISTQB Foundation Level certification desired.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance with a proven track record in successfully completing projects while meeting and/or exceeding the project goals and objectives
- Advanced English is a must.