Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Senior Technical Architect
We are looking for an energetic, good communicator & great problem-solving Software Architect to join our team.
About you (Requirements)
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.).
· At least 8 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer.
· Java Background
· Experience implementing CMS
· Comprehensive knowledge of Marketing Technology Landscape.
· Full comprehension of destructuring of monoliths into microservices.
· Desirable to have experience in Adobe Marketing Cloud (if not, you will be trained on it).
· Desirable to have experience in E-commerce.
· Strong ability to analyze and understands user’s needs and then design software to meet those needs.
· Problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
The Role (Responsibilities)
· Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities.
· Assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing software applications.
· Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements.
· Provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
· Provide training and mentor other Engineers when required.
· Work with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
Location: Puebla or Merida
Permanent - Full Time Job
Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
100% Payroll scheme
Cool offices and a collaborative environment
American Company culture
Health & Wellness program for employees