Senior Software Developer
$ 50,000 a 60,000
Nivel de Inglés
Grow with Us and Develop your Career at Integon!
Integon is seeking Software Developer II & Senior to join our fun culture in Tijuana, Mexico. Tijuana is the largest city in Baja California and is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan areas in Mexico. We also provide a number of discretionary benefits, well-paid, and Remote positions.
About the Role:
The role is responsible for analysis, coding, testing, and documenting applications programs from detailed specifications. This position is also responsible for assisting with the preparation of specifications from which programs will be written.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Assist others in refining system specifications
- Participates in gathering specifications from users
- Translates detailed program specifications for less complex problems into coded computer instructions
- Creates and/ or modifies programs to adapt to changes in needs and requirements.
- Tests coded program routines and makes revisions to eliminate errors.
- Reviews test results with users, completes final program documentation, and obtains approval for changes
- Analyzes issues and uses judgement to make decisions
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor Degree or, in-lieu of degree, equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- Fully bilingual in English/Spanish
- 7+ years of experience in the Microsoft technology stack
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (4.5 and higher)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles
- Proficient in C# with good understanding of VB.NET
- Experienced with front-end frameworks (AngularJS, Knockout, React, etc.)
- Experience with SOAP and Restful Web Services (WCF, Web API)
- Proficient in SQL Server 2012 and above, Transact SQL, stored procedures, triggers, DTS packages
- Experience with Entity Framework and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Experience with applying design and architectural patterns
- Familiar with TFS 2013 and higher
- Experience in end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with code review and evaluation
- Good at understanding requirements and estimation
- Good team player, have ability and willingness to mentor junior developers