- This position as part of Scrum Team
is responsible for the creation of technical roadmaps, development standards,
definition on the software architecture used in the MES applications (layers,
units, and modules) in order to guarantee times and JD standards are met.
- For defined tools and applications
will be considered the local authority related to architecture and should work
aligned with our architecture teams (domain and enterprise).
- Responsibilities include technical
guidance on application development, decision maker on technical topics and
- Should be an innovation promoter and
a liaison with other IT teams for new requirements or solving technical
- Ensure sustainable support for the
What Skills You Need:
- Software architecture and testing
frameworks deep knowledge.
- High software development and solid
analysis skills knowledge.
- Medium understanding of shop floor
functionality and technologies.
- Eight years' experience in software
development including analysis, development and deployment.
- Relational Databases & SQL
- Design and development of
WebServices and API's
- Languages: Visual Studio.Net, C#,
REACT, Java or Java Script.
- Git, Jenkins, TDD
- Agile Training / Practice
- Solid English language skills,
spoken, written and verbal
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Knowledge of major applications
owned by IT Mfg Engineering like MES, Authoring, Run Ops or Nesting.
- Knowledge of cloud (AWS, Azure),
mobile and architecture frameworks.
- Agile Training or Certification.
- UX Knowledge.
- Non-relational Databases
Software Development bachelor’s
degree or equivalent experience.