Senior Test Engineer
$ 6,000 a 6,499
Nivel de Inglés
● Ensuring development processes support software quality best practices around testing.
● Understand functional requirements of all technology systems.
● Validate and prove that software meets functional and scalability requirements.
● Ensure the quality of the system as a whole.
● Develop automated tests for software validation.
● Document and improve existing systems and architecture.
● Test new features, file tickets, and ensure quality throughout the organization.
● Participate in all Scrum sessions – planning, grooming, reviews, and retrospectives.
● Collaborate with other development teams and cross-functional groups.
5+ years of experience working as a software test engineer or similar role.
● Familiarity with modern browser dev tools.
● Experience with cross-browser testing platforms like Sauce Labs and BrowserStack.
● Fluent in writing automated tests using tools like Puppeteer/Cypress.
● Experience with load and performance testing.
● Excellent testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
● Experience with CI/CD platforms such as GitHub Actions, Jenkins, and CircleCI.
● Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail.